In my repertories of Western classical music, I have collaborated with some of the most famous musicians of our time: Chung, Muti, Tate, Maazel, Masur, Sinopoli, Pretre, Temirkanov, Gardiner, Inbal, Kitajenko, Maag, Accardo and Ughi.
I was a founder member of several chamber music groups: from the Kairòs String Quartet to the La Fenice String Trio and with them I collaborated with the soloists Markus Stokhausen, Rossana Calvi and Giampaolo Pretto.
As I enjoy experimenting with all forms of music, I have played with musicians from various different traditions:
- In Mozambique with the Afro-jazz groups Bandakwezi and Mcelitos;
- In Palestine with the composer and 'Ud player Wassim Qassis (Sabreen group) in Bethlehem; with the Ashtar theatre company in Ramallah and with the Magnificat Music Institute choir in Jerusalem;
- In Brazil with the music and theatre group CTO-Rio in Rio de Janeiro;
- In India I frequently gave concerts with local artists who follow the Gurbani Kirtan, Sufi, Rajasthani or Hindustani traditions (see below).
- In Indonesia with the pianist Ary Sutedja, the Marusya Nainggolan chamber orchestra, I Ketut Budiasa (balinese flute and percussion), Kiki Dunung (Javanese percussion) and Renè van Helsdingen (jazz pianist)
- In Algeria with the percussionist Sophiane Fremdi